[Image-SIG] graphics for Python 1.2

Dirk Engelmann Dirk.Engelmann@IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De
Sat, 1 May 1999 11:44:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Juan Ferrada wrote:

> The only problem we have is that when we go from the FLOW graphic interface
> and want to interact with the user and ask them some question, for example
> what is the input pressure of your bomb? or what is the diameter of your
> tank? we go to the traditional black screen of the DOS environment.  We
> would like to improve this by putting, for example, the figure of a pump
> and show the user the question directly on the graphic.

Are you talking about dialog boxes and simliar things ?
Tkinter is a python module and does things like this - more sophisticated
and well structured is the pmw package based on tkinter (runs on Linux,
Windows and Mac I think).

Anyway I propose to upgrade python - meanwhile Version 1.5 is stabel and
many addons rely on newer version.

Regards,
Dirk Engelmann