[Image-SIG] PIL 1.0 for Mac...

Kevin Cazabon KCAZA@cymbolic.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:42:56 -0700

The Python 1.5.1 distrubution I downloaded about two weeks ago from www.python.org
(python151.sit) included 0.3 I believe... because I'm getting the .palette and .info
errors I mentioned a couple days ago (which have been rectified on my PC using 1.0).

Is there better source for MacPython distrubutions (as I mentioned, most of my work
is on NT/98, but I need to verify everything on Mac before I distribute it).

Thanks again,

Kevin Cazabon.

>>> Jack Jansen <jack@oratrix.nl> 06/10/99 01:58AM >>>
> Is there a pre-compiled version of PIL 1.0 for the Mac?

PIL is part of the standard MacPython distribution. It's an optional part, but
I think it is installed by default (otherwise you'll have to go to the "custom
installation" section of the installer).

The version in the last Python distribution is 1.0beta1, I'll try to get the
latest version included for Python 1.5.2, but I won't promise anything.