[Image-SIG] Bezier, or any other way to draw closed pictures made of curves?

Lalo Martins lalo@webcom.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:11:55 -0300

You probably know that, but...

The major thing I miss in ImageDraw is some way of drawing
closed, filled pictures composed of curves (like `polygon' lets
me draw pictures composed of straight lines). One possible way
to do that would be simply adding a floodfill function, so I
draw the picture with individual lines then fill it - one way,
but not the best :-)

As a milestone to follow, look for a comic book in your house
somewhere. If you can draw the 3 most used baloon types (for
spoken, thought and yelled text) then you have a versatile
drawing library.

On an unrelated note, is someone officially responsible for the
documentation? As a way of showing my appreciation for you guys
splitting imageTk off, I'd like to finish the documentation for
the modules I'm using (currently that would be ImageDraw and
PsDraw). It's pretty straightforward to do, and I already
documented them anyway for the documentation of my project.

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.