[Image-SIG] Minor SANE changes for PIL 1.0

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:05:31 -0500 (EST)

Andrew M. Kuchling writes:
><<< No Message Collected >>>

No, I'm not insane -- a name server problem at CNRI caused all my
e-mails to build up in the mail queue, and there were some
problems. :)

	The purpose of the original message was to say that I'd made
some changes to the SANE module on my Web page, both my own work and a
patch from Lorenzo Catucci, and that the copy of the code in PIL can
be updated accordingly. (The message also asked about the schedule for
PIL 1.0, but that question is now happily irrelevant.)

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
    Mary had a little key - she kept it in escrow,