[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] problems compiling PIL under Linux...

Fredrik Lundh fredrik_lundh@ivab.se
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 15:33:30 +0100

Antonio writes:
> So my question is: how should I modify the Setup file of the
> Imaging Library, to add it as a statically linked module to
> a Python interpreter that was compiled at the directory
> /home/internet/Python-1.4 ?
>
> Also, is there available anywhere a binary distribution for Linux ?

I'm clueless.  Have anyone else done this under Linux?

Regards	/F

PS. The following header line didn't look very appropriate to me.
Might be idea to check your configuration:

	Cc: alopeza@ferrari.image.ivab.se

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org