[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] PyImagingCore - TkImaging.c

Les Davies ve6ahm@ve6ahm-1.ampr.ab.ca
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 11:23:12 -0700 (MST)

I have been trying to use the tkinter to display images however the
correct method to install TkImaging.c to get PyImagingcore recognized
as a valid Imaging format in Tk seems to be eluding me. Any help would be
appreciated.  My last attempt was to compile it with _tkinter in the
modules directory of Python1.4b3. Tkappinit was modified and included with
the above compile.  Pilview and my own program both fail with
PyImagingCore not found.
I can provide dumps if required of the error messages if additional info
required. This is with the newsest Imaging modules.
Les

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org