[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] width height of gif/jpeg files?

Robin Friedrich friedric@rose.rsoc.rockwell.com
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 13:57:10 -0500

|> From Fredrik_Lundh@ivab.se Mon Jun 10 12:31 CDT 1996
|> Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 19:28:01 +0200
|> From: Fredrik Lundh <Fredrik_Lundh@ivab.se>
|> To: friedric@rose.rsoc.rockwell.com
|> Cc: image-sig@python.org
|> Subject: Re: [PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] width height of gif/jpeg files?
|>

|> > What's the quickest way to read the width and height of image files?
|> > I want to write a little function to return this info for a bunch of
|> > image files. I don't have PIL (yet, I suppose that'll have the answer.)
|>
|> Here's the minimal PIL version:

Thanks. I'm new to the Image list so I'm just now dl'ing it.
I just needed this needed this for GIF and JPEG as I'm working on
web page generation code.

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org