[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Announcing the Python Imaging Library, r

Steve Spicklemire steve@estel.uindy.edu
Mon, 9 Dec 96 06:59:22 -0500

Hi Mark,

	I noticed that the Numeric stuff in pythonwin-1.4b? that I got
most recently was from the 1.0a4? release of NumPy and used 'ni', but
the most recent NumPy release doesn't use ni. I don't know what
Fredrik is doing wrt 'ni' but I'll be happy when it all gets sorted
out!

thanks!
-steve