[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] How about a new release?

David Ascher da@maigret.cog.brown.edu
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 17:58:34 -0400 (EDT)

> > When will a PIL release compatible w/ 1.4b2 or 1.4b3 be available?
>
> Hmm.  Must admit that I didn't even know it was no longer compatible.
> Anyway, I hope to be able to ship the 0.2 release within 2-3 weeks.
> Still have a few things on the todo-list.

Actually... I didn't phrase my question right.  I assumed it wasn't
compatible.  I since tried it with 1.4b2, and it worked fine after a
little twiddling of the Makefiles.  I suspect 1.4b3 will work as well.

So don't do it just for compatibility's sake.  But feel free to do it
for features. =)

--david

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org