[Idle-dev] moving IDLE forward (was Re: IDLE in UK Schools)

Paul Barry paul.james.barry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:24:31 CEST 2015

I do, too, and have used IDLE (successfully) on Mac OS X for years now.
Granted - like Chris - this may have more to do with the fact that I'm a
Python author as well as a 3rd level educator (who teaches Python to
undergrads), but I really do have a soft-spot for IDLE.... something like
PyCharm, for instance, drives me bananas... then again, I'm a fan of vim,
too (so maybe - after 25 years using that editor - I'm damaged beyond
repair).  ;-)

Paul.

Paul Barry, w: http://paulbarry.itcarlow.ie - e: paul.barry at itcarlow.ie
Lecturer, Computer Networking: Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland.