[Idle-dev] Updates to the IDLE Dev Guide

Al Sweigart al at inventwithpython.com
Fri Apr 17 03:01:56 CEST 2015

Oh excellent, Terry. I've posted a patch to edit the idle_test readme:
https://bugs.python.org/issue23964

Mostly I wanted the info about how to run the tests at the very top in
the "Instant User's Manual" section. I reworded some parts slightly,
but feel free to comment on any changes that might not be accurate or
missing details.