[Idle-dev] Submitted Guilherme Polo's enhancement

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Fri Oct 15 07:21:09 CEST 2010

In article
<AANLkTikMM543MeV7MjqcaNPxOYjk1gkvNMz3atVP6dyQ at mail.gmail.com>,
 Bruce Sherwood <basherwo at ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Ned Deily's note (repeated here) made me think that I should not
> submit a patch for 2.7 because he has reason to believe that the
> problems aren't with IDLE.

I think the question of whether Guilherme's enhancements should go into
2.7 is independent of the "quit" problem, which I was unaware of until
it was brought by here earlier today.  I agree with Terry's comment
regarding 2.7; if you are willing to make a 2.7 patch, my vote would be
to submit it.  And if there are other bugs that people know of, it would
be more helpful to open bug tracker issues for them rather than tweeting
about them.

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org