[Idle-dev] OSX / International support?

Kangwon Lee Ph. D. kangwon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:22:09 CET 2009

Hello idle-dev at python.org

I am writing to ask about OSX international support.

First, let me thank you for your work on IDLE.  I have been using IDLE
for quite a while and writing & running python became much easier with
IDLE.

A couple of years ago, due to personal reasons I switched from PC to
Mac.  I learned that IDLE's debug features are not the same on Mac
OSX. Also, column location of the cursor seems incorrect either.

Also, my colleagues use Korean but it does not look correct: