[Idle-dev] IDLE on OS X - scrolling broken

Ethan Herdrick info at reatlas.com
Sun Apr 26 03:07:27 CEST 2009

When I try that I'm not seeing any errors on standard out.  But I
agree that it seems like a problem below the application level.

Upon playing with this more it appears that the problem is much worse
when moving the mousepointer slowly.  Also, it's just as bad when
moving the mouse up as when moving it down.

-Ethan