[Idle-dev] Fwd: [Catalog-sig] IDLE extensions category

Tal Einat taleinat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:25:03 CEST 2007

Woohoo, an IDLE category in the cheeseshop! I'll drink to that!

I'll upload some of my extensions (such as SearchBar) ASAP.

Anyone else who has written an extension, please upload it to the cheeseshop
under this category!

I recall an HTML output extension was posted here by Michael Haubenwallner
(the link he posted doesn't work any more),
and Saul Spatz was working on an extension which saves a log of your last
shell session... how's that coming along?

- Tal