[Idle-dev] Small wish for Idle...

Verre Carlo carlo.verre at telecomitalia.it
Tue Feb 3 09:34:40 EST 2004

I use Python 2.3.3 & Idle 1.0.2 in my system programmer job, it's true
RAD! Many thanks!

Only a small wish for next version of Idle. Often, under MS.Windows
environment, I write Python scripts as .BAT files, but if extension is
not .PY[W] I don't get text colorization. Colorization should be nice
also for configuration files, to know at first glance the comment '#...'
rows. I think colorization should be a feature you can freely turn on or
off.

Many thanks and best regards

 Carlo Verre
 IT Telecom spa - OI.EDC.PD
 viale Parco de' Medici 61 - 00148 Roma
 Corpo C - Piano 1 - Stanza 1023
 06.368.90513 - 335.1345856
 mailto:carlo.verre at telecomitalia.it

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to webmaster at telecomitalia.it.
        Thank you
                                        www.telecomitalia.it