[Idle-dev] modifying color rules

Luke Bradley webworldl at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 17:22:23 EST 2003

Hello!

I'm interested in changing the coloring rules in idle for a different type of file, one that includes python embedded in HTML. This file type is my own creation and has a different suffix.
I was wondering if any of the developers being familiar with the code structure know of a quick way to apply a different set of coloring rules for a different type of file, or a good place to jump into the code for this type of thing.

Thanks so much for replies
Luke Bradley