[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Feature Requests-785574 ] Turning off calltip

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 8 19:24:14 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #785574, was opened at 2003-08-08 14:30
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kbk
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=359579&aid=785574&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
http://groups.google.co.kr/groups?th=b3ede9088c1e1f71

Some users may not like calltips. As the google thread
above suggests, it must be possible to turn calltips off
from the configuratio dialog.