[Idle-dev] Anticipated changes for Mac OS X

Neal Norwitz neal@metaslash.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 11:18:41 -0500

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 10:22:37AM -0500, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> (My own main constraint is that I have no time to do any significant
> Python work in the near future, and even significant thinking takes
> away from other deadlines. :-( )

Guido, if you want I can merge from idlefork back into python.
If you want me to do this, what would you like me to do?
Here's my likely approach:

  * test idlefork
  * review diffs between idlefork and python
    (just to make sure nothing gets clobbered)
  * merge into python
  * test merge
  * commit to python

I've never really used idle, so don't expect great testing from me.

Neal