[Idle-dev] idlefork - py-cvs merge 1

StephenM.Gava StephenM.Gava
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 11:59:38 +1000

Kurt, I notice from the flurry of recent cvs commits that greeted me this
morning that you reached PyShell.py, the place where I had stopped, so, the
first merge has visited the whole tree now!  You are a gentelman and a
scholar, and a legend in my own lunchtime (which it is right now).

Now we should try to beat the merged tree into shape to do a first alpha
release tarball of idlefork as it stands, to mark the beginning of "the new
idlefork era". 8^)   I've already started on a rough checklist of things we
should do before we can tag for this release.
--
Stephen M. Gava
<elguavas@users.sourceforge.net>