[I18n-sig] [ case study ] putting i18n into practice

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:28:10 CEST 2015

Here's a post to another listserv where I talk about putting
my Romanized Collation into practice, such that fullnames,
even if not Latin-1 in spelling, show up phonetically in a
place that makes sense to browsers / app users.  Links
back to this archive.  The ds.npym or ds-npym links below
are science fiction at this point as the app in question,
though partially implemented in Django-on-Heroku, is
not resident in the npym.org domain (yet).

Kirby