[I18n-sig] Anyone here? :)

Tamito KAJIYAMA RD6T-KJYM at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Nov 16 16:25:05 CET 2005

Hi,

I'd like to post a reply, although I have no idea with regard to
your question on locale-aware sort.

| Should the SIG be retired?

Honestly to say, I'm less interested in this SIG than ever,
since we have a rich set of Unicode codecs in the 2.4 series,
and IMHO the largest part of Python i18n has been done with the
current Unicode support.

However, it seems to me a little bit early to break up the SIG,
as there are other i18n-related topics (with regard to which I
don't expect I could make some contribution, though).

| If not, I suggest managing the mailing
| list a bit differently, holding messages from non-subscribers.

+1.

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <RD6T-KJYM at asahi-net.or.jp>