[I18n-sig] Internationalizing a module-application like a module or like an application?

Philippe Collet philopensource at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 10:31:48 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I want to internationalize an application with an ihm and classes...
But this application would be a module to. (possible to import it from the
python shell and to use it interactively).
It will be based on Matplotlib module and be electomagnetic domain specific.

I don't know if i have to internationalize it like a module or like an
application, regarded to
python.active-venture.com/lib/node276.html.
Is anyone having any idea?

It could be simplier like an application.
Nevertheless what is " the main driver file" quoted in line 2? Is it the
__init__ file?

Thank you,
Regards,
Philippe Collet