[I18n-sig] An individual at our website is getting opinions regarding: i18n-sig@python.org

Experience Alert experience.alert at sharingexperiences.info
Sun Oct 10 09:21:17 CEST 2004

**OPINION SHARING ALERT**

ALERT! - An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you via our website.

Why did we send you this email?

We feel that we have a responsibility to inform research subjects so that they have an opportunity to find out what is being said.

To examine this request use this link:

http://8.sye3.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=i18n-sig@python.org

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

ATTENTION - To add your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List use this link:

http://sye2.org/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=i18n-sig@python.org

Please browse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use This Website pages.  Our website is a new online concept that may be confusing for some.

We hope you will find our website useful,

Support Department