[I18n-sig] JapaneseCodecs 1.4.11 released

Tamito KAJIYAMA RD6T-KJYM at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Nov 28 12:12:07 CET 2004

Hi,

I released JapaneseCodecs 1.4.11.  The source tarball is
available at the following location:

  http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~rd6t-kjym/python/

This is a bug fix release.  The following bug was fixed and a
regression test with regard to the bug fix was added.

  - Fixed bugs in the StreamReader classes of all codecs that
    ignored the optional "errors" argument specified when
    instantiated. (Thanks to OHNUKI Makoto)

Regression test still does not work when using Python 2.3 or
later.  If necessary, try the workaround shown in the following
message:

  http://mail.python.org/pipermail/i18n-sig/2003-December/001625.html

Best regards,

--