[I18n-sig] Tue, 18 May 2004 17:14:58 +0100

Hans Phelps Randal at postmaster.co.uk
Tue May 18 12:20:58 EDT 2004

>exemplar kim pyle sank strength adverbial brief exportation waterline myn=
heer clone hooch

SensaJtion!! We opeBned a NEW site with unbeWatable prices and prodBucts.
800 WORZLD BEST softAware with 90% disVcount - that is a really BEST offDe=
just imagine, you can buy ALL softEware that you ever need and pay price o=
f just one of it!
OfficeC 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retVail price is 700$ - great =
saviVngs, huh?

Please spend few momentsY of yours preciousA time to check our offerH - it=
 is more than Sworth it!

http://axiom.oem-licensed-soft.biz/?burn

>A novelist is, like all mortals, more fully at home on the surface of the=
 present than in the ooze of the past.
>We must not always judge of the generality of the opinion by the noise of=
 the acclamation.
>A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of noth=
ing.
>Old age is a shipwreck.
>Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecute=
d whenever I am contradicted.
>Though ambition in itself is a vice, it often is also the parent of virtu=
e.
>Have you ever noticed what golf spells backwards?
>A woman's life is a history of the affections.
>Man is an ape with possibilities.
>The citizen who criticizes his country is paying it an implied tribute.
>The sure conviction that we could if we wanted to is the reason so many g=
ood minds are idle.
>A best-seller is the golden touch of mediocre talent.
>What we call conscience in many instances, is only a wholesome fear of th=
e law.
>To win in this country these days you have got to campaign down to a thir=
teen year-old's level of mental development .
>No one ever graduates from Bible study until he meets its Author face to =
face.
>His shortcoming is his long staying.
>There are those who say to you -- we are rushing this issue of civil righ=
ts. I say we are 172 years late.
>Whoever is in the distress can call me. I will come running wherever they=
 are.
>Real friends are those who, when you've made a fool of yourself, don't fe=
el that you've done a permanent job.