[I18n-sig] T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Pearce's S0ftSh0p

Numbers Bateman HVZLBFNBUVEZDN at sacbeemail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:30:33 EDT 2004

The days are too short even for love how can there be enough time for quarreling?
The original ''crime'' of ''niggers'' and lesbians is that they prefer themselves.
Something you don't want is dear at any price.
There is a woman at the beginning of all great things.
Nature, time and patience are the three great physicians.
We are always getting ready to live, but never living.
A man who strains himself on the stage is bound, if he is any good, to strain all the people sitting in the stalls.
Women have face-lifts in a society in which women without them appear to vanish from sight.
A word to the wise isn't necessary, it is the stupid ones who need all the advice.
The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend.
Experience does not err. Only your judgments err by expecting from her what is not in her power.
Action is coarsened thought thought becomes concrete, obscure, and unconscious.
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Woman absent is woman dead.