[I18n-sig] T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Hamlin's S0ftSh0p

Grant Barrera mpjthfxy at keromail.com
Sat Jun 19 03:55:01 EDT 2004

Some people swallow the universe like a pill they travel on through the world, like smiling images pushed from behind.
Except for the young or very happy, I can't say I am sorry for anyone who dies.
I am the Fred Astaire of karate.
We give advice, but we cannot give the wisdom to profit by it.
A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming.
Women, by their nature, are not exceptional chess players: they are not great fighters.
When in doubt, don't.
Enjoy yourself -- it's later than you think.
How can you dare teach a man to read until you've taught him everything else first?
Why so large a cost, having so short a lease, does thou upon your fading mansion spend?
Don't ask me who's influenced me. A lion is made up of the lambs he's digested, and I've been reading all my life.
The struggle alone pleases us, not the victory.
Unless a capacity for thinking be accompanied by a capacity for action, a superior mind exists in torture.
Why so large a cost, having so short a lease, does thou upon your fading mansion spend?