[I18n-sig] gettext tutorial

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:48:23 -0500

On Thursday 27 March 2003 09:06, Jim Fulton wrote:
> FWIW, I think Stephan Richter has already written such an app for
> Zope.
>
> Jim
>
> Anmar Oueja wrote:
> > Hello All:
> >
> > I am working on a web application (written in python of course) that
> > will display a po file and allow people to translate these po files
> > using this web app.

See the Zope 3 gettext PO files import/export filters at
http://cvs.zope.org/Zope3/src/zope/app/services/translation/filters.py?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Once you have a dictionary, you can do whatever you want. Note of course that
the local translation service does much more already; it can also synchronize
message catalogs...

Regards,
Stephan
--