[I18n-sig] Chinese Codecs?

Matt Gushee Matt Gushee <mgushee@havenrock.com>
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:29:33 -0600

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 02:02:20PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> I think I got Chinese codes for Mailman from
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/python-codecs/ but I don't know how
> current (or useable) they are.

Nor do I, since I only currently only work with Japanese. But I tried to
contact their author, J.S. Frank Chen, a few months ago, to see about
getting an updated version of a document of his for 4Suite. I never got
any response, and judging from the record of his project activity, posts
to mailing lists, etc., he seems to have vanished from the Internet.

So it seems the Chinese codecs may be orphaned (not literally, I hope).

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA