[I18n-sig] JapaneseCodecs 1.4.5 released

Tamito KAJIYAMA kajiyama@grad.sccs.chukyo-u.ac.jp
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:56:45 +0900

Hi all,

I've released JapaneseCodecs 1.4.5.  The source tarball is
available in the following location.

  http://www.python.jp/Zope/download/JapaneseCodecs/JapaneseCodecs-1.4.5.tar.gz

The installation procedure has been changed so as to install
JapaneseCodecs as the default Japanese codecs (by means of
aliases).  If you don't want to make it the default, use the
build_py --without-aliases option that prevents setup.py from
registering the aliases.

By the way, I will soon shutdown the Web server that has been
used to distribute Python related software of mine.

  http://pseudo.grad.sccs.chukyo-u.ac.jp/~kajiyama/python/

I'd like to find a new distribution site as soon as possible.
Sorry for inconvenience.

KAJIYAMA, Tamito <kajiyama@grad.sccs.chukyo-u.ac.jp>