[I18n-sig] Welcome to locales

David Possin dave_i18n@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:56:16 -0800 (PST)

--0-1607171717-1005245776=:36545

 First of all, I am not quite sure how the invitation was sent to i18n-sig, and I am sorry if the invitation is not desired. You have not been added to the group automatically. The invitation might have resulted from some cross-posting due to memberships in the www-international mailing list, to whom I sent an invitation.
The locales forum does not intend to be a mailing list, but it is intended to support heavy discussions covering locales. There are multiple threads concerning locales currently on the www-international mailing list and we are trying to get some organization into the discussion by moving them to this forum. We want to reduce the load of emails on those not interested.
Again, there was no intent to simply add your list.
Dave
  Fredrik Lundh <fredrik@pythonware.com> wrote: From: "locales Moderator"

> Welcome to the locales group at Yahoo! Groups

hmm. isn't adding one mailing list to another mailing list
a rather rude thing to do?

does mailman have a blacklist?

Find a job, post your resume on Yahoo! Careers.
--0-1607171717-1005245776=:36545

<P> First of all, I am not quite sure how the invitation was sent to i18n-sig, and I am sorry if the invitation is not desired. You have not been added to the group automatically. The invitation might have resulted from some cross-posting due to memberships in the www-international mailing list, to whom I sent an invitation.
<P>The locales forum does not intend to be a mailing list, but it is intended to support heavy discussions covering locales. There are multiple threads concerning locales currently on the www-international mailing list and we are trying to get some organization into the discussion by moving them to this forum. We want to reduce the load of emails on those not interested.
<P>Again, there was no intent to simply add your list.
<P>Dave
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>Fredrik Lundh &lt;fredrik@pythonware.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
Find a job, post your resume on <a
href="http://careers.yahoo.com/?clink=foot-fp" target="_blank">Yahoo! Careers</a>.