[I18n-sig] UCS-4 configuration

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:51:16 -0400

[Guido]
> Are there any open issues left?  A list of those would help!  Some I
> can think of:
>
> - Marc-Andre's message
> - disable Unicode entirely with a configuration switch
> - documentation
> - marshalling UCS2 strings containing lone surrogates
>
> Anything else?

Other unresolved glitches raised here in the wee hours:

+ New warnings (prototype/definition mismatches).

+ Windows _winreg doesn't link.  Unclear (to me) what assumptions
  it really needs to have met; it's failing now because
  HAVE_USABLE_WCHAR_T isn't #define'd anymore, but I don't know
  really know what "usable" refers to (perhaps that it's usable
  by _winreg <wink>).