[I18n-sig] International Components for Unicode

Tom Emerson tree@basistech.com
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:32:03 -0400

M.-A. Lemburg writes:
> Would we need to incorporate some of ICU for this to work or could
> we use a Python script to convert those tables to ones usable in
> Python ?

No, we wouldn't need to incorporate anything from ICU except the
tables: that's my point. As long as we wrote the code to read the
tables directly people could use them without conversion or anything
like it.

    -tree

Sr. Sinostringologist                              http://www.basistech.com