[I18n-sig] 19th Unicode Conference, Sep 2001, San Jose, CA -- Two weeks to go!

Misha.Wolf@reuters.com Misha.Wolf@reuters.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 02:02:33 +0100

           Nineteenth International Unicode Conference (IUC19)
               Unicode and the Web: The Global Connection
                    http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc19
                         September 10-14, 2001
                           San Jose, CA, USA

NEWS

   * Hotel guest room group rate extended to August 31.

   * Early Bird registration rate extended to August 31.

   * Visit the Conference Web site ( http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc19 )
     to check the updated Conference program and register.  To help you
     choose Conference sessions, we've included abstracts of talks and
     speakers' biographies.

CONFERENCE SPONSORS

   * Agfa Monotype Corporation
   * Basis Technology Corporation
   * Lionbridge Technologies
   * Microsoft Corporation
   * Netscape Communications
   * Oracle Corporation
   * PeopleSoft, Inc.
   * Reuters Ltd.
   * Sun Microsystems, Inc.
   * Trados Corporation
   * Trigeminal Software, Inc.
   * World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
   * Wrox Press

CONFERENCE VENUE

     DoubleTree Hotel San Jose
     2050 Gateway Place
     San Jose, CA 95110
     USA

     Tel: +1 408 453 4000
     Fax: +1 408 437 2898

GLOBAL COMPUTING SHOWCASE

   * Visit the Showcase to find out more about products supporting the
     Unicode Standard, and products and services that can help you
     globalize/localize your software, documentation and Internet
     content.  For details, visit the Conference Web site
     ( http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc19 )

   Exhibitors to date include:

   * Agfa Monotype Corporation
   * Basis Technology Corporation
   * Everlasting Systems Ltd.
   * Localization Institute
   * Multilingual Computing, Inc.
   * Oracle Corporation
   * Rasmussen Software, Inc.
   * ReachIn, Inc.
   * Sun Microsystems, Inc.
   * Segue Software
   * Sybase, Inc.
   * Symbio Group
   * Trados Corporation

CONFERENCE MANAGEMENT

   Global Meeting Services Inc.
   4360 Benhurst Avenue
   San Diego, CA 92122, USA

   Tel: +1 858 638 0206 (voice)
        +1 858 638 0504 (fax)

   Email: info@global-conference.com
      or: conference@unicode.org

Unicode(r) and the Unicode logo are registered trademarks of Unicode,
Inc.  Used with permission.

the views of Reuters Ltd.