[I18n-sig] Sourceforge Project now operational

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:06:17 -0800 (PST)

The sourceforge site is now up and running.  Marc
Andre Lemburg and Tom Emerson are also site admins
(i.e. able to create users - hope this is OK with both
of you).  Tamito Kajiyama is a developer.  I couldn't
find anyone else's user IDs.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/python-codecs/

Could anyone else who wants to work on this email the
list their sourceforge User Ids, or if they do not
have one then go to www.sourceforge.net and create
one?

Also does anyone else have a little time to help set
things up?  Like make a home page for the site?  I'm
frantic with other stuff today and tomorrow.

Thanks,

Andy Robinson

=====
Andy Robinson