[I18n-sig] Python Translation

Dinesh Nadarajah dindin2k@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:30:51 -0700 (PDT)

I posted this question because of the the wide spread
interests  in lingistics and language independent
computing - in general. I also posted it when I ran
into problems with Pyhton when a used a variable name
with the upper ASCII (128-255) characters. Python did
not recognize the charcters. Just a matter of
interest.

-Dinesh