[PyHealthcare] Introductions

Jeremy Lowery jlowery at koarcg.com
Mon Mar 21 07:12:30 CET 2011

Hello,

I am Jeremy, a programmer at EHO: a Pharmacy Benefits Management Company
in Central Texas. We do prescriptions claims processing, adjudication,
formulary management, and DUR review for hospices, workers comp programs
and government agencies.

My IT day-to-day with python includes middleware, web development,
system administration and database programing.  My pythonic interests
include industry standard protocols like NCPDP v5.1/D.0 and ASC X12
(835, 837) and WSGI app development. I've been programming for about 12
years and doing python for 10.