[GSoC-general] participating in gsoc 2023 as a contributer of python.org

Raj Bhoyar rbhoyar729 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:26:48 EST 2023

hello, all of  you
                           First of all congratulations on our organization
being selected for gsoc 2023.  talking a little bit about me, I am a
third-year B tech Cse student pursuing my degree from R.T.M Nagpur
university . it's been 1 and a half years now working with python for
development.  I  want to   start contributing to the projects. is there
anything other than knowledge of python and oop required for contribution
if there is anything can you please let me know?

thank you.

regards from,
Raj Bhoyar.