[GSoC-general] willing to contribute to the world of open source

Prateek Awate awateprateek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:15:32 EST 2020

Greetings,
I a am Electronic and telecommution student from Pune India. I have an
interest in programming and willing to contribute to open-sourcing starting
by contributing to python. I have basic knowledge of python and want to
start to professional programming starting with GSOC python. It would be
very beneficial for me if you allow me to be part of this program. Insights
from experts like you will be very helpful for me. Thanks and looking
forward to getting inputs from your side
Regards
Prateek Awate