[GSoC-general] Query regarding contributing to python software foundation

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Mon Jan 20 19:03:52 EST 2020

On 2020-01-03 11:12 AM, IQRA MUHAMMAD wrote:

> I am a PhD student at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom. I am
> interested in participating in google summer of code project for
> python software foundation. My interests lie in the area of machine
> learning. How can I make contributions to open source projects related
> to python and machine learning ?

Our getting started information is here:
https://python-gsoc.org/index.html#gettingstarted

I don't know all of the machine learning projects we'll have this year
(we're still getting sub-orgs ready to go), but I do know that the folk
from dffml are probably going to participate again. You can visit their
repo and stuff here to see what they're up to:
https://github.com/intel/dffml

  Terri