[GSoC-general] Natural Language Processing Orgs

THOMAS LISANKIE tfl24 at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Sun Mar 19 18:39:20 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm looking to apply to the GSoC this year for projects relating to natural
language processing and/or natural language understanding. Particularly,
I'm looking to work in areas relating to metaphor processing which I've
been doing some independent research into lately. I've done a separate
project that relates to computational linguistics / NLP before called
Prhymer <http://tomlisankie.com/projects/prhymer/> but I want to get more
in depth with anything relating to NLP.

Are there any sub-orgs that are looking for NLP work (particularly that in
metaphor processing)?

Regards,
Thomas Lisankie