[group-organizers] Tool For UG organisers

Honza Javorek mail at honzajavorek.cz
Wed Feb 5 05:03:51 EST 2020

Hi,

the channels you listed are exactly what is supported by Buffer -
publish.buffer.com, within their free plan.

Not an Open Source, but you don’t have to deal with quirks and changes of
the social media APIs over time. You can focus on events. There is also a
multitude of ways how to schedule a post in advance, which saves a lot of
time.

I’m not affiliated, just a heavy user of Buffer for promoting my projects
and the Czech Python user group.

Cheers,
Honza