[group-organizers] Slack Channel for Meetup/Event Organizers

MaryBeth Okerson marybeth at sixfeetup.com
Thu May 9 15:37:13 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I couldn’t find a central location for sharing information and files other than email for all of the Meetup organizers. So, riding on the high of PyCon, I have created a #community-organizers channel in the Python Community Slack.
It would be great if we can get as many organizers as possible in there so we can have a quick and easy place to share ideas, tips, files etc.

If you’re not already in that Slack workspace, here is the link to join: https://python-community-slack.herokuapp.com/

The channel is #community-organizers

If anyone knows of other ones that have this similar purpose, please let me know and I will reach out to those as well.

I look forward to working with everyone!

Thank you,

MaryBeth Okerson
Marketing & Event Coordinator
--
Six Feet Up, Inc.
Python & Cloud Expert Consulting
Email: marybeth at sixfeetup.com
https://sixfeetup.com

Join me at one of our upcoming conferences:
[signature_1049499902]<https://2019.indypy.org/webconf>    [signature_794402130] <http://indypy.org/>