[group-organizers] PyCon 2019: The Meetup Meetup Open Space

Ray Berg raymondwberg at gmail.com
Sun May 5 08:51:24 EDT 2019

Hey Nick,

Thanks for doing this!

I don't know if folks are amenable, but I was kind of thinking that getting
contact info in one spot might make sense. No obligation, but if folks are
willing to fill out this sheet with your info *in the next week, I can
de-public it and reshare with everyone who post their emails*.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MbQN98pKg1tlsQFlMXQGe7sUitWW0SgZy9a277HbN7A/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to change formatting if the sheet is missing a key field for you;
I just started with the stuff that I use regularly.

It was wonderful to spend time with all of you; thank you for everything
you are doing to push Python Community forward.

Respectfully,
Ray Berg