[group-organizers] Child Care for Python events?

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 23:38:38 CEST 2015

Hi Jerry: I did intend to send this out to group-organizers. Once we see
some pros/cons, we can circle back with a broader audience.

One thing I want to get a handle on is how effective this might be before
we even ask our general lists. Also, cost may be an issue if I am unable to
convince my friends who happen to be board certified healthcare
professional to actually watch the kids.

Good that you mention constraints. What do you think they should be?