[group-organizers] Watch PyCon videos?

Mathieu Leduc-Hamel marrakis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 21:56:43 CET 2013

Hummmm I like this idea !

Cause it is the same thing for, i've basically saw nothing at PyCon
cause i was always in the greenroom and i told myself not worry cause
i will saw the video after from Pyvideo.

I'm wondering if we'll select a couple of interesting videos and what
them at our next Project Night. Do you think it could appropriate for
this kind of event ?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:
> I always have a problem post-PyCon, which is that I mean to watch videos of
> talks I didn't see, but then I don't watch them.  Has anyone tried running
> an event that consists just of watching PyCon videos together?  A poll
> beforehand could select the videos to screen, then put the video on the big
> screen, watch together, and have a q+a/discussion afterward.   Does this
> work?  Is it weird to watch a talk on video in person?
>
> --Ned.

Mathieu Leduc-Hamel
Senior Developer at Ajah