[group-organizers] python user group name

Andrew Schoen andrew.schoen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:38:53 CEST 2012

> I dislike the name and I dislike the whole fact there's been so much
> argument about a name.

I think a user groups name is quite important and deserving of discussion.
 I prefer pythonbelgium because it's more descriptive of the what the group
is actually about, which makes it easier to find for newcomers to python.
Which IMHO is a very important role for a user group.  While pybug is a
bit ambiguous.

My local group went with PythonKC and PyKC, with that being one of the main
reasons.

Andrew Schoen