[group-organizers] Workshop Materials

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:47:15 CEST 2012

> Here in KC we're running a Beginners Python Workshop this Friday and
> Saturday and I have taken the liberty of porting the content from Boston's
> wiki into a sphinx project.  In hopes that we can all reuse this content.

Awesome! And from the Meetup feedback and photos it looks like people
got a lot out of the event.

> The content is beyond amazing, btw.  Big thanks to Jessica and to anybody
> else who was involved.  It really is great.

Thank you! If you noticed any kinks or things that could be improved,
please don't hesitate to send me or the staff list
(bpw-staff at lists.openhatch.org) your feedback.

If any other user groups are interested in using the Boston Python
Workshop format or content, I'm always happy to talk about it and
discuss strategies for teaching beginners.

We are running an intermediate workshop in Boston in July and hope to
push out a bunch more CC-licensed content for people to reuse and
remix after that.

Regards,
-Jessica

--