[group-organizers] Starting and running a Python SIG

Eric Lake ericlake at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 8 01:09:31 CEST 2007

I am interested in finding / starting a Python SIG / UG in my home town
(Lexington, KY). I am curious about what the groups do at meetings, how
to attract members, and how to keep it all going. I am in the process
now of learning python myself. With that being said I don't think that I
would be a good person to lead the discussions so that is a concern of
mine for leading such a group. Any help / information that you can
provide would be greatly appreciated.

--

Thanks
Eric Lake